RegAlyzer is a free software application from the Registry Tools subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2008-04-27. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows2003, WinVista x64, WinVista, Win7 x64, Win7 x32.
RegAlyzer is developed by the Safer Networking team to give the users an advanced registry editor to work with. The application has additional features such as:
- Undo and Redo logs in .reg format
- Improved search function (results list)
- Hierarchical bookmark support
- Jump to key by command line parameter
- Jump to key by typing/copying it into dialog (instead of browsing)
- DWord editing with parallel hex/decimal/binary display
- Support of QWord (64 bit integer)
- Display of .reg file contents without importing it
- Support of version 5 files (Unicode) even with Windows 95/NT
- Low-level display of security settings with option to export it
RegAlyzer (version 220.127.116.11) has a file size of 1.70 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 183 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.